Colorado Springs offers many adventures, both indoor and outdoor. With the summer months here, now is the perfect time to start planning for a few weekend trips down to the Springs. Ranked by tripadvisor.com, here are the top 10 things to do in Colorado Springs!
1) Visit Garden of the Gods
2) Play the unique outdoor battle simulation that combines elements of laser tag, paintball, airsoft, and online gaming: Battlefield Colorado.
3) National Museum of World War II Aviation
4) Cheyenne Mountain Zoo
5) United States Air Force Academy
6) Red Rock Canyon
7) North Cheyenne Canyon and Starsmore Discovery Center
8) Focus on the Family Welcome Center
9) Colorado Fine Arts Center
10) Colorado Springs Philharmonic
To check out the rest of the list, click the link here: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g33364-Activities-Colorado_Springs_El_Paso_County_Colorado.html