Before you begin your application, please take a moment to review the following information and gather the required documentation. Your application will not be processed until all required documents have been received and you have viewed the property.
1) Please note that you cannot save and go back to your application. Make sure to complete your application from start to finish in one sitting to ensure your information is received. Any applications that comes through incomplete will not be reviewed or processed.
2) If you have not already, please confirm with the leasing agent that the rental property will be available at your desired time frame and that your pet(s) will be allowed at the property.
3) Please be aware that the security deposit in certified funds will be due upon notification that your application is approved.
4) You will be prompted to submit your proof of income and photo ID at specific points in the online application. Please see the list of acceptable forms of proof below.
5) After filling out the online application, you will be taken to another page to sign the application and Brokerage Disclosure as well as submit the $50 non-refundable application fee via the credit card authorization form. Please note we require a $50 non-refundable application fee per adult (over 18) and require that all adults living in the property apply and be approved. Please have each adult applying with you fill out a separate application and include their first and last names in the appropriate section so that we can pair your applications together.
6) If you are unable to submit any of your required documents online, you may upload them to www.303rent.com/documents, fax them to 303-368-8235, or bring them to our main office at 3600 S. Yosemite St., Suite 120, Denver, CO 80237.
7) Every applicant must provide verifiable proof of current income. Acceptable proof of income includes:
- Paystubs for the last 60 days
- Bank statements for the last 2 months showing direct deposit from employer
- Court ordered child support or alimony
- Most recent W2 if from current employer
- Tax returns and last 3 months of personal bank statements or last 6 months of personal bank statements if self-employed
- Verification of employment with income completed
- Offer letter/contract on letterhead and signed by employer if starting a new job
- If you are moving from another City, we require verification from your employer that you will continue with your current employment, or proof of income from your new employer in the form of an offer letter/contract on letterhead and signed by the employer
- Social security or disability income benefits letter