Before you begin your application, please take a moment to review the following information and gather the required documentation. Your application will not be processed until all required documents have been received and you have viewed the property. Please note that the fax coversheet in Docusign has an incorrect fax number. All documents should be faxed to 303-368-8235, submitted in person, uploaded into your application or uploaded to www.303rent.com/documents.
1) If you have not already, please confirm with the leasing agent that the property will be available at your desired time frame and that your pet(s) will be allowed at the property.
2) Please be aware that the security deposit in certified funds will be due upon notification that your application is approved.
3) After you submit your application you will be prompted to upload the following documents: proof of income, a copy of your unexpired government issued photo id, a signed Brokerage Disclosure to Tenant form and your application fee. If you choose not to upload these documents, you will be prompted to create a fax cover sheet.
4) Click here to download a copy of the Brokerage Disclosure to Tenant form. This form needs to be signed by each applicant 18 years of age or older. An electronic signature is acceptable. After completing the form you can print it as a pdf and save it to your desktop to be uploaded once you complete the application. If you just save the form your inputs may not save, please confirm the form is complete before uploading.
5) Click here to download an authorization for payment of the application fee via credit card. An electronic signature is acceptable. After completing the form you can print it as a pdf and save it to your desktop to be uploaded once you complete the application. If you just save the form your inputs may not save, please confirm the form is complete before uploading.
6) Every applicant must provide verifiable proof of current income. Acceptable proof of income includes:
- Paystubs for the last 60 days
- Bank statements for the last 2 months showing direct deposit from employer
- Court ordered child support or alimony
- Most recent W2 if from current employer
- Tax returns and last 3 months of personal bank statements or last 6 months of personal bank statements if self-employed
- Verification of employment with income completed
- Offer letter/contract on letterhead and signed by employer if starting a new job
- If you are moving from another City, we require verification from your employer that you will continue with your current employment, or proof of income from your new employer in the form of an offer letter/contract on letterhead and signed by the employer
- Social security or disability income benefits letter